Using our Films
We’d like as many people as possible to watch and share our films. Schools are obviously a good place to start . Here are some ideas from our Youth Advisors about how they can be used .
- As part of wellbeing / mental health awareness events.
- To show students, staff and parents.
- To start a fund-raising or awareness-raising campaign.
- To share the films and other information on the Boys in Mind website.
- To ask students and staff to discuss reflect on the issues as they’re moving to lessons or at break times.
PSHE lessons/ Tutor Time
Some key questions to trigger discussions (whole class / pair or group) :-
- Why do you think the young people wanted to make the film
- What are the key issues in the film ?
- What do you think is the most important issue in the film and why ?
- Are there any key points missing in the discussion about this theme ?
- What did you like best about the film ?
- How can we make sure as many people as possible see the film ?
If you would like to support us in any way please get in touch via the following emails:
If you would like to support our work please donate to our partner organisation Charlie Waller Trust and state specifically Boys in Mind / Girls Mind Too so that the funds will be transferred to the Boys in Mind budget.